Six things Iowa Ginsberg is thinking at this specific moment, and one thing she said out loud:
- 1) I’m going to miss my Experimental Psych study group, I just know it.
- 2) Yuck! Why didn’t I wear my cute boots? Why do I never remember to wear my cute boots? Why don’t I keep my cute boots in my office at work?
- 3) I’m following a transformed librarian through an endless basement carrying a lantern, fifteen books, and a paisley silk dressing gown. How is this my life?
- 4) I haven’t seen an outlet for more than a mile. I hope we end up somewhere where I can charge my phone.
- 5) What would Foursquare do in this situation? I don’t know, but he would be wearing his cute boots while he did it.
- 6) Sputnik! He can smell a Sputnik? I don’t think even a bloodhound could smell a Sputnik, much less a werewolf. What does outer space even smell like?
- +1) “You know, Professor, if you really didn’t want to go apple picking this afternoon, you could have said so before you transformed and given me two minutes to get ready. I barely had a chance to drop the bushel basket and pick up your bathrobe, and it would serve you right if I hadn’t bothered. Honestly, I think you turn into a wolf just to avoid having a conversation. Oh, don’t wag your tail at me!”