Cool things about my new camera bag:
- Bought it cheap on sale in the hunting department at the local Big Box Sports Store.
- It’s not black and doesn’t look like a camera bag.
- It’s the right size for a bunch of different combinations of cameras and other gear I want to carry around.
- It seems sturdy and has lots of useful pockets.
- I was able to customize it with stuff out of my parts boxes in the studio–didn’t have to buy anything else to get it looking pretty cool.
- Now it has a lizard on it.