For reasons that will become clear eventually, I have been collecting genuine fortune cookie fortunes from off the internet. Here are a few good ones that I won’t be using in my new story.
- “Your shoes will make you happy today. “
- “Sometimes you just have to lie on the floor.”
- “In case of fire, keep calm, pay bill, and run.”
- “Your present question marks are going to succeed. “
- “Someday everything will make perfect sense.”
Well that last one might make it in. And the rest of them would probably be great in another story, just not the one I happen to be scripting right now. As a bonus, here’s a fortune cookie fortune I’m going to wedge into it somehow:
- “You are not a ghost.”