A partial list for late night shopping on the internet:
- Aurora fountain pen ink, black (2 bottles)
- Belt from strapworks.com in zippy “rainbow trout” pattern to match my camera strap
- Keen Newport sandals (buy now for best color choice or wait in case there’s a sale, but my current pair is not going to make it through the summer)
- Coat rack for the studio (storage for bags, knapsacks)
- Bluetooth headset for phone (research)
Olympus OM-D E-M10 mirrorless micro four thirds camera (body only, black) plus Olympus M-Zuiko 25mm f/1.8 prime lens
The first item is a must buy. Ink is very much needed, and nothing beats the Aurora. As you go down the list, a late night purchase is less and less easy to justify. I’m pretty sure the little Oly is going to be that small camera with a prime that I’ve been looking for. But now is not the time.